You don’t have to spend a fortune to increase sales or leads for your website. There are a number of free and easier techniques you can use for increased website conversion. Consider the case of any service based website. You are probably hoping that your website alone will be enough to help generate leads for your business.
It is hard to quote a price for many services without gathering more information from your client. Then, what do you do? How do you get your visitors to leave their contact details so you can contact them by e-mail or telephone?
Ideally, you want your visitors to check your website and fill out a [conversion] form with their contact details so you can get in touch with them to further discuss how your services will help them. Keep in mind, no one wants to fill out a long form! A short, discrete conversion form will help convert your visitors to leads. Images on the form also make a difference to the number of leads.
The Ideal Form for Your Website
- Outline the metrics of your marketing campaign before you develop a form for your website.
- Depending on the needs of your website, you might require a short or medium form
- Most often, the form has to be short, professional and attractive so it can entice the visitor to fill the required details
- Reduce the number of fields in your form and ensure that the visitor is not going to fill in unnecessary details
- Your form should be placed higher on the page so it is clearly visible without the need to scroll
- Remove the main navigation from the page if possible
- Visitor will feel added trust in your site and form of he/she finds a customer testimonial in the form area as well
- Some freebies in exchange for the visitors contact details are a good enticement
- For added lead generation and return visitors, add the collected emails to your future email marketing campaigns
Do websites need conversion forms? Have you used any on your site? What difference did it make to your site? Share your views and opinions here…
To get started with your own website with a blog, fill out our free estimate form [readon url="estimate.html"]located here...[/readon]