Simple Tips to Increase Your Email Marketing Customer Base
- Add a "subscribe" form to your website.
- Set out a jar on your front office to gather business cards or email addresses.
- Run a contest by having people enter via a subscribe form on your site. Say something like, "Subscribe to our eNewsletter and also enter to win ___!"
- Add a "subscribe" button on your contact form on your site.
- If clients need to "sign in" at your office or fill out any forms, include a line for their email.
- Configure the Text to Subscribe feature at Constant Contact.
- Add your subscribe form to your Business Facebook page.
- Add a subscribe button to the main contact form on your website
- Export your current Outlook contacts to your email marketing program.