Realtors are trying to adjust their approach to buying and selling in the midst of this unprecedented crisis. For commercial real estate, property tours are nearly impossible to organize. While there is nothing like experiencing a home or an office space in person, virtual real estate tours offer a close equivalent to open houses and showings. Thriving in the age of social distancing translates to relying on technology including virtual tours or drones to show off the property.
What is a virtual tour?
Virtual tours are digital recreations of any existing space - using a specialized camera that can shoot still and 360 videos or tools that allow architectural drawings to come to life. These virtual tours can be experienced on your client’s phone, desktop, or a VR headset. As a part of your real estate marketing plans, the ability to share professional photos, easy-to-use interactive floor plans, immersive 3D tours, and other visual tools - ensures that you are a top choice of the buyers. From hybrid floor plan tours that allow potential buyers to experience every room with dimensions and images that are brought to life or a walkthrough video with a steady room-to-room true video tour - there are a number of options to choose from.
How to organise virtual tours?
Utilize one of the easily available websites to create experiences like nothing your client has seen before. You can add these links with embedded tours directly on to your site. You can choose to have a link for a widget or provide a link for a pop up window. There are a number of customized Do It Yourself (DIY) full-service options that you can choose from.
Real estate marketing help
Are you looking for full-suite digital marketing services for real estate? At studio1c, we ensure that you are able to connect with the mobile online customers, dominate the web through Internet Marketing and Social Media Marketing and connect with your buyer at every point of their home-buying journey. Find out what your website says about your business, get in touch with us today. Enhance your real estate website, find out how you can differentiate your brand, and get more leads with targeted, customized real estate online marketing services!
Marketers find themselves in poorly charted waters every time a recession hits the market. Even if you have studied marketing successes and failures of leading brands, nothing can prepare you as the circumstances are not always alike. However, one thing remains. Customers begin to set stricter priorities, reduce their spending and postpone any new investments as well.
A popular adage says, “When times are good you should advertise. When times are bad you must advertise.” In the current scenario that we are in, one thing is for certain. Advertising decisions should be made and implemented, no matter what the state of the economy. Here’s why and how!
- When you choose not to spend on advertising during recession, you are bound to lose your “share of mind” with your customers. This has the potential to bring down your current and future sales. An increase in “share of voice”, even during crisis situations such as downturns is sure to drive up “share of mind” as it is likely that your competitors are cutting budgets, consumption patterns are shifting from expendables to essentials. While a downturn is a trying time for customers and businesses alike, there is an undercurrent of stress and fear beneath that surface. If you are able to tap into and appeal to your customers emotionally, you have a better chance at “share of mind”.
- Analyzing and tracking your budgets are crucial during the recession and digital marketing allows for specific and measurable marketing campaigns. There’s no better way to identify your best performing marketing strategy, reach the audiences you want and deliver compelling ad campaigns. Together with creative merchandising and launch offers, you will be able to innovate for a successful way even during the times of a financial storm. So what are you waiting for?
- Seize market share from timid competitors. During the 1990-91 recession, two leading food chains took advantage of a fast food giant’s decision to curtail advertising spend. The food chain’s sales increased over 60% and the fast food chain’s sales actually declined.
- What’s trending online? The answer to this question holds the answer to all your online marketing queries to start with. Monitoring Google Trends and other related sites is important to know what people are asking about your industry or services at this time. You can begin creating content around related topics and your pages will be ready and available when sales picks back.
Even in the uncertain times of a lockdown, people still search for information online. It’s time to start investing in your web presence. Contact Studio1c for information. We will take a comprehensive look at your entire online marketing presence and create a customized plan suited for your business needs.
Writing an email is easy. Just answer these questions:
- What are you offering?
- How will it help the reader?
- What should they do next?
If you find yourself experiencing writer’s block, use these 20 ideas as inspiration.
- Share a memory of your first sale
- Highlight your most popular items
- What inspires you?
- Look back on an early learning experience
- Provide a “how-to” tutorial
- Celebrate a milestone
- Introduce one of your sta members
- Send a thank-you note
- Ask for feedback/advice
- Preview something you look forward to all year
- Let customers know how you get involved in your community
- Share a video
- Respond to industry trends or news
- Share an interesting article
- Feature a happy customer
- Provide a gift guide
- Highlight your social mediaprofiles
- Share local news/events
- Take advantage of an obscure or fun holiday
- Answer the question: Why do you do what you do?
Every day, millions of status updates, photos and videos are added to social media feeds and websites. How do you generate content that stands out from the crowd? Content that grabs attention and wows people to an extent that they begin to share it. Studies have proven that people have an inherent desire to share information, especially things that they see as useful and interesting. There’s no doubt that most information that is shared online is either - helpful, amusing or interesting.
How do you find topics that resonate with your target audience so much that they think others will appreciate them to? Simple! Target product or service based topics that provide answers, solutions and helpful advice. Try to strike a chord with audiences so they are motivated to share it with others. You can also work on something of the year for your niche too. It may be an app, a dish or even an outfit depending on your business.
A sure shot means to generate more organic traffic that is likely to be shared online is to create “how-to” type content. This addresses the most asked questions among your audience. The tips provided to make a concept or a task easier to understand gives users a good reason to share content.
A fantastic way to drum up your online shareability is to publish interviews with experts and influencers. Since people trust these experts , it makes it easier for them to trust and share the content of the post. Not to forget, these interviews or your articles need to have killer headlines that draws the reader in. Don’t be convinced by anything other than a compelling headline to ensure that readers share your post.
The obvious, but oft ignored.
On all the content available online on websites or blogs, include social-sharing buttons for one-click sharing to various social media channels. Without this, you are not likely to generate any traction in terms of shares.
Are you looking for custom content solutions for your business? Studio1c can help with content development and marketing solutions for your website.