Writing Prompts for Quick and Creative Emails
Writing an email is easy. Just answer these questions:
- What are you offering?
- How will it help the reader?
- What should they do next?
If you find yourself experiencing writer’s block, use these 20 ideas as inspiration.
- Share a memory of your first sale
- Highlight your most popular items
- What inspires you?
- Look back on an early learning experience
- Provide a “how-to” tutorial
- Celebrate a milestone
- Introduce one of your sta members
- Send a thank-you note
- Ask for feedback/advice
- Preview something you look forward to all year
- Let customers know how you get involved in your community
- Share a video
- Respond to industry trends or news
- Share an interesting article
- Feature a happy customer
- Provide a gift guide
- Highlight your social mediaprofiles
- Share local news/events
- Take advantage of an obscure or fun holiday
- Answer the question: Why do you do what you do?