Community Health Accreditation Partner
Arlington based accreditation nonprofit in business since 1965 desperately needing to increase recruitment, accreditation sales, accreditation renewals and workshop sales.
This nonprofit has been in business since 1965 but desperately needed an overhaul of their outdated marketing collateral and a stronger presence online. Goals were to increase recruitment, accreditation sales, accrediation renewals and workshop sales through consistent branding, and a strong marketing strategy.
Worked closely with Senior Leadership Team members, and other departments including sales. We created an aggressive marketing strategy for their brand that included overhauling their online marketing presence and marketing collateral.
Oversaw all brand creative, the refreshing of brand guidelines, and enforcement of standards including style, voice, tone, and design across marketing and cross-functional teams
- Created multiple award-winning video productions from concept to completion developing storyline, writing, directing and securing videographers in bi-coastal shoots
- Worked closely with nearly all C-Suite members giving input, sharing marketing strategy and creative direction that aligned with the brand
- Significant improvement in marketing strategy which increased online engagement, conversions, lead generation, and accreditation sales
- Highest renewal rate in 65 years
- Q/Q increased pending sales to $2.8M, up $600,000k from last quarter
- Significantly increased demand for Hospice and Home Health workshops, certifications and accreditation often selling out with wait-lists
- Provided analytical data to better determine ROI on ad spend
- Created several sales conversion pipelines which resulted in a 474% increase in segmented verticals
- Oversaw team developing a new website and SEO
- Delivered compelling creative across all marketing campaigns and touch points on owned channels (including website), paid channels (ads), event creative conceptualization, that produces engagement results
- Ensure all messaging is HIPAA compliant, accurate, timely, relevant, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audiences
1st Place Award-Winning Video: CHAP had to turn off their job posting after we launched the recruitment video due to the overwhelming application response.
2nd Place Award-Winning Video: Series of 7 videos to promote the new Disease Program Certification products.
- Brand Marketing
- Creative Direction
- Customer Retention
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Event Promotion
- Graphic Design
- Lead Generation
- Logo Design
- Marketing Strategy
- Package Design
- PPC Ad Management
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Production
- Video Directing
- Video Production Management
Get started now
We help businesses dominate their industry and grow to the next level