We love creating for startups! Totumlink is a startup needing branding, marketing materials, ecommerce event registration and a strong online presence leading up to, and through the launch.
Challenge: Getting noticed by schools and corporations that a Clinical Mental Health Counselor was offering onsite mental health options about this often taboo topic.
Response: Working closely with the CEO and partners, we created a clear and consistent direction for their brand. We targeted business owners and school administrators with a grass roots marketing approach and small town assemblies to spread the word about the uptick in suicides and mental health options in the workplace and educational sector. For a topic not many want to talk about unless their lying on a couch in a therapists office, the masses were overwehelmingly interested, concerned and asking for more information.
Several team members who had worked prior for a well-known, global competitor commented on how aggressive and successful the online and email marketing campaigns were for Totumlink compared to their prior employer.
- Ecommerce event registration website development
- Development of style sheet, marketing collateral, menus and in-house materials
- Create industry specific online accounts to build presence in the market
- Formation of email marketing drip campaign, presence & continually growing customer database
- Social Media marketing strategy, advertising & customer support
- Develop strong local online presence
- Creative direction overseeing website, creatives and social media presence