We love creating for startups! Totumlink is a startup needing branding, marketing materials, ecommerce event registration and a strong online presence leading up to, and through the launch.
Challenge: Getting noticed by schools and corporations that a Clinical Mental Health Counselor was offering onsite mental health options about this often taboo topic.
Response: Working closely with the CEO and partners, we created a clear and consistent direction for their brand. We targeted business owners and school administrators with an organic marketing approach and small town assemblies to spread the word about the uptick in suicides and mental health options in the workplace and educational sector. For a topic not many want to talk about unless their lying on a couch in a therapists office, the masses were overwehelmingly interested, concerned and asking for more information.
Several team members who had worked prior for a well-known, global competitor commented on how aggressive and successful our online and email marketing strategies were for Totumlink compared to their prior employer.
- Ecommerce event registration website development
- Development of style sheet, marketing collateral, menus and in-house materials
- Create industry specific online accounts to build presence in the market
- Formation of email marketing drip campaign, presence & continually growing customer database
- Social Media marketing strategy, advertising & customer support
- Develop strong local online presence
- Creative direction overseeing website, creatives and social media presence