Whether you're in the business of listing and managing one or thousands of short-term vacation rentals or long-term rentals, we have a simple solution for you!
- Add and edit listings at anytime
- Variety of ways to search, filter and narrow down properties
- Filter by bedrooms, bathrooms, sq ft., price, amentities and WHATEVER parameters you choose!
- Each listing can display photos, beds, baths, amenties, pets, map location, price, etc
- Keyword search
- Listings can be shared via social media for opportunity for greater exposure
- Search by map radius location
- Users can save their favorites after creating an account - great for lead generation
- Display newest, popular, recently visited or highest rated properties
- Display user reviews and/or star rating of rental (or not) - you can moderate and show whatever you want
- Promote listings
- Publish and unpublish listings as needed (keeping information in the system for easy relisting)
- Lead generating forms
- Collect payment or deposits securely online after user agrees to Terms & Conditions or Rental Agreements listed online while also gathering contact information from user
- Responsive layout works perfectly on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Watermarks can be added to images to protect you copyrighted images
- Multi-language support
Verdansa (formerly Verdant Vigilante), based in New York City, has been a client of studio1c's since approximately 2010. Led by a passionate and determined New Yorker, Verdansa has made exceptional strides through the years. Besides having their website, they are now looking at launching a smartphone app to report idling vehicles in NYC.
Challenge: Verdansa is in the clean air and enviromental sectors in NYC - a highly competitive space. They wanted a fresh new look to their website to to showcase information about their new app release along with internet marketing and SEO.
EO Tools served a niche audience of essential oil enthusiasts providing educational and fun tools to be used with essential oils.
Challenge: Started in 2014 in a small, relatively new, niche industry, they wanted to grow big and fast to become one of the most visible essential oil tool suppliers in the industry.
Enviro Care has been in business since 2015 providing environmental and disaster services to a multi-state service area and not growing online or in sales.
Challenge: Their prior site was severely neglected, non-responsive, riddled with broken links, missing pages and broke when you resized it for mobile or tablet viewing. Their SEO Company (which they paid a great deal to over the years) was simply going through the motions and not properly managing or optimizing the website, not bringing them prospects and continually billing them with no improvement. As you can see in the image below, we hit the ground running February 2, 2020 and there has been a drastic improvement across the board regarding their stats and website.
The Ridge Cafe has been serving Draper for over 5 years. With an amazing location atop Suncrest community, the cafe offers breaktaking views of the Wasatch mountain range and remains a staple in the community. The Ridges' cool ambiance is popular with locals and draws a destination crowd with its Instagram worthy vibe.
Challenge: The cafe lacked any real direction with inconsistent administration coming and going and no marketing strategy, it's no wonder sales continued to decline.
UPDATE: Even during the COVID shut down, The Ridge is experiencing sales comparable to the time last year due to our "thinking outside the box" and marketing changes to accommodate these unprecendented times.
We love creating for startups! Totumlink is a startup needing branding, marketing materials, ecommerce event registration and a strong online presence leading up to, and through the launch.
Challenge: Getting noticed by schools and corporations that a Clinical Mental Health Counselor was offering onsite mental health options about this often taboo topic.
The Nautical Beachfront Resort sought us out after having witnessed the results we garnered for a neighboring property, and wanted in on the action.
Challenge: The property and all of it's on-site entities lacked any clear branding or direction in their marketing efforts. Much of it was a collaboration from local designers over the years, thus, resulting in a clear and inconsistent message being put in front of prospective clients.
College Street Brewhouse & Pub was a startup Gastropub, that needed branding, marketing materials, website design and a strong online presence leading up to, and through the launch.
Challenge: Mostly everything seemed to be stacked up against this pub ever coming to fruition; setbacks for the launch date, launching in the middle of a recession, and a strange locale in the industrial area of a small tourist town.